Highly qualified educators are invited to apply for the position of Superintendent of the Powell County School Public Schools, a Kentucky school district with more than 2,296 students.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- A high level of administrative experience
- A distinguished level of skill in obtaining high quality student academic achievement
- Experience and knowledge in budgeting and finance
- Good communication with students, staff, board and community
- Ability to motivate and evaluate all staff
- Community involvement is expected
Applicants must send SEVEN COPIES of the following:
- Cover letter & Resume
- Transcripts from your college/university
- Professional license(s) or certifications
- Four letters of recommendation
- 3-5 minute video, via flash drive, in response to questions that are attached to application
The salary will commensurate with rank and experience.
Start Date: July 1, 2018
To apply, visit the Powell County Schools website to download the application.
If you have any questions, please contact Donna Hale, Search Consultant, at (606)663-2253
Applications and other required documents must be sent to:
Donna Hale, Board Attorney / Consultant for Superintendent Search
527 North Main Street
PO Box 949
Stanton, KY 40380
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 23, 2018.