Kentucky Educational Television’s Education Matters series will focus on the teaching profession – today and in the future – in a program that will air beginning Tuesday, April 23.
“Inside the Teaching Profession” features a discussion of issues,including the challenges and successes of teaching in the United States, evaluating classroom performance, compensation, andhow Kentucky districts are attracting and retaining quality teachers.
The program, moderated by Bill Goodman, will air on the following schedule on the KET network:
- KET Monday, April 23 at 9 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. CT
- KETKY Tuesday, April 24 at 11 a.m. ET
- KETKY Thursday, April 26 at 4 p.m. ET
- KETKY Friday, April 27 at 9 a.m. ET
- KET Saturday, April 28 at 3 a.m. ET
- KETKY Friday, May 4 at 4 a.m. ET
- KETKY Friday, May 11 at 4 a.m. ET
For more about Education Matters on KET, click here http://www.ket.org/educationmatters/