Online registration now available for inaugural School Energy Summit May 9-10 in Louisville
Registration for School Energy Summit on May 9-10 has now opened on the KSBA website.
The event, hosted by KSBA and the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, Department for Energy Development and Independence, is open to personnel, including board members, from all K-12 as well as staff from postsecondary institutions. To avoid late fees, register before April 15.
The summit, consisting of three general sessions and twenty breakout sessions, is designed to:
• Examine the energy and economic trends impacting schools;
• Showcase best practices for optimum energy efficiency impacting the bottom line;
• Examine future trends that are impacted by technological advances;
• Provide professional development for public or private, K-12 and post-secondary schools;
• Build partnerships with the school communities to support energy efficiency efforts.
It is important to note is that up to twelve EILA credit hours and finance officer credit are available for participation in the summit.
Registration may be made here. More information will be coming later this month.