Superintendents' assistants to get training at KOSAA summer meeting July 8 in Lexington
While Kentucky’s superintendents will be in training this week, workshops for their top administrative assistants again will be offered next month at the summer meeting of the Kentucky Association of Superintendents’ Administrative Assistants (KOSAA).
KOSAA training is provided during KSBA’s Annual Conference and Summer Leadership Institutes to help districts reduce travel expenses. The sessions are planned by KOSAA members and staff of KSBA’s Policy Service.
Here’s a look at topics for the July 8 training event at the Marriott Griffin Gate in Lexington:
- Central office energy savings
- Boosting office morale
- Designing support staff professional development
- Making the transition to a new superintendent
- eMeeting for boards and councils
- New coaches handbook service
- Superintendent evaluation process
- Board policy 101
- KSBA’s ASAP for School Boards program
- Using KSBA’s online portal for registrations
- KSBA’s school law resources service
The cost of the conference is $65 and includes lunch. Sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. and will conclude by 3 p.m.
For more information, contact Kim Barker or Steve Wilson at KSBA at 800-372-2962.