KSBA is in the market for an experienced professional to follow an exceptional leader of the association’s board policy, administrative procedure, employee handbook and eMeeting services.
As noted in Boardcast this spring, long-time Policy Service Director Dara Bass is retiring at the end of the year. Bass has led the service since 1995, after working as a policy consultant for 11 years.
The new director will coordinate a unit that supports board policy manuals for 172 of Kentucky’s 173 school districts and five educational cooperatives as well as administrative procedures, online manuals, employee handbooks, and the KSBA eMeeting Service.
The job is a full-time position based in Frankfort with salary commensurate with experience. Requirements for applicant consideration include:
• Minimum of a Master of Education degree or related field (major or minor in English preferred);
• Public classroom teaching and/or administrative experience;
• Capacity to effectively plan, organize and supervise Policy services;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Highly organized and detail oriented; and
• Proficient in computer skills.
Interested individuals meeting ALL requirements may submit a letter of application, resume, salary history, and current references to:
Kathy Amburgey, HR Manager
Kentucky School Boards Association
260 Democrat Drive
Frankfort, KY 40601
email@example.comApplications will be accepted until the position is filled.