The Autism Speaks Chapter, Regional and Neighborhood Grant programs accept grant applications from service providers around the country for awards of up to $5,000 addressing the areas of education/training, recreation and community activities, young adult/adult services and technology.
The focus of our Family Services Local Grants is threefold:
• to promote local services that enhance the lives of those affected by autism
• to expand the capacity to effectively serve this growing community
• to increase the field of service providers across the country
Click here to learn more about the programs and how to apply. http://www.autismspeaks.org/family-services/grants/local
Grants are divided into Chapter, Regional and Neighborhood Grants depending on the location of the service providers. Service providers across the United States are eligible to apply for the local programs and applications will be sorted internally depending on location.
Local Grants Timeline
• Aug. 8: Application deadline, must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST.
• Week of Oct. 27: Applicants notified.