“Teaching Dollars and Sense” sessions scheduled
June 14-15 in Louisville
Teachers in grades 5-12, make plans to join us for ourfifth annual Life Fundamental$ Summit. Our theme this year will beTeaching Dollars and Sense.
Attend sessions that will help you teach economics, entrepreneurship, consumerism and personal finance. Sessions will include new technology applications, content presentations by business leaders, and best-practices by colleagues. Learn from the experts and make learning fun and relevant for your students.
Registration fee is only $60 for the two-day conference! Last day for registration is May 31.
The summit will be June 14-15 at the Holiday Inn Hurstbourne in Louisville. We are offering certificates of attendance for 10 hours of PD credit. Registration begins at 9 a.m. with the first session at 10 a.m.
* choice of concurrent sessions on Thursday AND Friday
* receive resources in every session
* learn teaching strategies from colleagues
* learn new content from business leaders from the insurance, banking, credit industries
* attendance certificate for up to 10 hours of professional development credit
* poverty simulation by the Bellarmine Center for Economic Education
* Thursday luncheon and Friday continental breakfast and luncheon
* exhibits/booths with educational resources
If lodging is needed, the special hotel rate is $94, plus tax.
To register or for more information, click here http://www.econ.org/summit12/index.html.