Kentucky PTA March Bulletin: Accountability, local chapter leadership elections, charter school legislation priorities
The Kentucky PTA’s March Bulletin is attached for your information.
This month’s Bulletin includes the following items:
• Information on the state and local PTA leadership election processes
• KPTA’s priorities regarding charter school legislation
• National PTA president’s response to President Trump’s address to Congress
• Commissioner Pruitt on the proposed school accountability system
• Registration for the 2017 KPTA conference July 14-15
• Deadlines for a variety of KPTA awards and scholarships
Please find the KPTA March 2017 Bulletin attached below.
Attachments Available To Download:
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2017