KSBA will be the leading advocate and resource for public school boards on behalf of successful students and stronger communities.
The mission of KSBA is to enhance school board leadership in maximizing student achievement through superior support and services.
- Member Ownership: We will increase member awareness and value in association services.
- Advocacy: Will support legislation and other state and national actions that strengthen public education, promote student achievement and protect local control.
- Service Delivery: Will invest in staff and resources that contribute to the efficient delivery of services and continued improvement of the association and our members.
- Partnerships: Will engage in partnerships that strengthen public education and enhance local boards’ leadership of student achievement.
A board of directors consisting of 27 local school board members provide the association’s direction. The board consists of:
- immediate past president;
- twelve directors-at-large; and
- twelve regional chairpersons
Anyone in need of additional information or assistance is encouraged to call 1-800-372-2962.
Service Contacts: Kerri Schelling