As Kentucky’s leading advocate for public school boards, KSBA empowers local districts through superior support, service and training.
“Across the Board: Service, Support & Success”
- Member Ownership: We will increase member awareness and value in association services.
- Advocacy: Will support legislation and other state and national actions that strengthen public education, promote student achievement and protect local control.
- Service Delivery: Will invest in staff and resources that contribute to the efficient delivery of services and continued improvement of the association and our members.
- Partnerships: Will engage in partnerships that strengthen public education and enhance local boards’ leadership of student achievement.
A board of directors consisting of 27 local school board members provide the association’s direction. The board consists of:
- immediate past president;
- twelve directors-at-large; and
- twelve regional chairpersons
Anyone in need of additional information or assistance is encouraged to call 1-800-372-2962.