Looking for a user-friendly virtually paperless board meeting service? Originally designed specifically for school boards, the KSBA eMeeting Service is available for school boards, school councils, and other public agencies.
eMeeting enables users to:
- reduce costs,
- increase efficiency,
- eliminate unnecessary paperwork, and
- enable members, staff and the community to utilize the latest in technology (iPad and smartphone compatible) to access meeting materials.
Using eMeeting, the Meeting Manager can create an electronic meeting—from developing the agenda to creating the minutes and everything in between. When the meeting is published, users receive an email to let them know the meeting is ready to be reviewed. With the ability to log in from the comfort of their homes or work place, or on the road, they can open and review the agenda and related documents. Using the search feature, users also can easily locate information from previous meetings. No more time consuming, tedious searches through mounds of paper or CD’s.
What else does eMeeting offer?
- Secure login and password protected access for certain features and audiences
- Access from any location with Internet access
- Ability to download or print attachments
- Option to provide a public link to meeting information
- Calendar for tracking events
- Links to legal documents (KRS, KAR, OAG, or online board of education policies)
To compare how much your board or council is currently spending on paper packets, click on a cost analysis form.
How do we join the service?
Call KSBA at 1-800-372-2962 or email your request to
Katrina Kinman. Once we have your subscription agreement,
we will establish your eMeeting access and arrange training for your staff and board members.