For more than 20 years, KSBA has helped Kentucky school districts maximize Medicaid reimbursements for special education services such as speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing care, audiology, the purchase of assistive technology devices and special transportation.
The use of our custom software CompuClaim helps school districts to easily and efficiently manage their special education-related services and maintain IDEA compliance. It is more than a claim-entry service it is a time-saving management tool for the school district’s staff and administrators.
KSBA offers in-service training (CEU/EILA credit), on-site, interactive video modules and Zoom conferencing with easy-to-use reference manuals. Therapists and teachers use CompuClaim on a daily basis to document therapy notes and progress monitoring for their special education students.
Medicaid Billing Program Features
- Provides online caseload management
- Easy documentation entry for billing Medicaid claims
- Enables data tracking and graphing of goals and objectives for IEP students
- Exports pdf documents and graphs for easy upload to Infinite Campus
- Interfaces with Kentucky Medicaid to capture eligibility of Students
- Provides reporting for managing compliance, performance and reimbursements
- KSBA’s commitment also includes assisting districts with annual KDE and Medicaid recertification and disclosure forms.
- KSBA researches and provides data for monitoring reviews and audits.
- All subscribers receive support and consultation from Kentucky-based experienced professionals via toll free phone and email.
For more information
Barbara Tumolo-Wash, School-Based Health Services Coordinator