For more than two decades, the Kentucky School Boards Association has helped school districts provide successful special education services and Medicaid claiming for speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing care, audiology, mental health services and special transportation. Our custom software empowers school personnel to document and manage their special education-related services while securely and efficiently maintaining IDEA compliance.
More than a claim entry service, this is a time-saving services management and progress monitoring tool for district staff.
To date, KSBA's service has assisted districts in collecting more than $130,000,000 in reimbursements. In addition to our easy-to-use software, School-Based Health Services professionals can depend on KSBA's unparalleled level of district support and policy consultation as they work to provide audit-compliant programming to students.
Medicaid Billing program features:
- Online caseload management
- Easy documentation entry for billing Medicaid claims
- Data tracking and graphing of goals and objectives for IEP students
- PDF document exports and graphs for easy upload to Infinite Campus
- Interface with Kentucky Medicaid to capture eligibility of students
- Reporting for managing compliance, performance and reimbursements
- KSBA’s assistance for districts with annual KDE and Medicaid recertification and disclosure forms.
- KSBA researches and provides data for monitoring reviews and audits.
Major benefits for districts:
- An organization you can trust: KSBA is a non-profit public education organization, headquartered in central Kentucky, that has served districts since 1936.
- Enhanced service logging: Less clicks. Less time. Streamlined progress data entry for therapists and administrators.
- IC Integration: Importing of student demographics, IEP goals and objectives from Infinite Campus.
- Effective goals and objectives management: Archiving, inactivating, and re-activating capabilities at your fingertips.
- Multi-year retention of student IEP goals and objectives.
- Compliant claiming for Medicaid Expanded Access.
- Support when you need it: Live one-on-one software training, toll-free support line, zoom consultation and email.
- Tools to tackle your questions: Access to comprehensive training library with instructional videos and manuals.
- All-inclusive service: KSBA's unparalleled service to school districts comes with everything but the additional service fees.
For more information
Barbara Tumolo-Wash, School-Based Health Services Coordinator