Welcome to KSBA's Member Portal resources page. Below you will find a variety of training resources for making the most of your portal experience. This includes both downloadable PDF documents and short training videos.
Note: This is a brand new site, separate from the existing portal where you currently access eMeeting.
For now, you will log into the new portal at https://members.ksba.org
to check your training requirements and Academy of Studies progress.
Should you have additional questions or concerns that are not addressed in the following information, please contact Laura Cole at [email protected]
Click the links below to view/download helpful tip sheets for using the portal, one for school board members and one for administrators.
The following training videos are designed for board members and/or district administrators as they utilize the portal for checking training hours for state mandated board training. Videos below offer training on the following topics (in order):
- How to Log in to the Portal (for all users logging in for the first time)
- Checking Training Hours (for board members)
- Checking Training Hours (for district administrators)
- Pulling Training Reports (for board members)
- Pulling Training Reports (for district administrators)
- Checking Academy of Studies Progress (for board members)
- How to Manage Portal Users (for district administrators)
Note: In order to log in for the first time, you will first need to (1) confirm your email address and (2) use the “Forgot Password?” steps to setup your password as indicated in the first video.