The KSBA Policy and Procedure Service is in its third decade of service to Kentucky school boards and administrators.
An experienced Policy Service team works with boards to assist them in adopting legal and best practice board policies and with superintendents in maintaining and updating administrative procedures and customized handbooks. Both board policies and administrative procedures can be provided electronically through the Online Manual Service.
The KSBA eMeeting Service provides school boards, school councils, and other agencies secure, 24/7 Internet access to meeting agenda and attachments and other web-based KSBA services. This growing service enables district and school staff to build each meeting agenda online, saving time and materials and supports districts wanting to conserve resources while expanding access to school information to their communities.
Call or email us today for more information, samples or a free service demonstration. You can contact your district's KSBA Policy Consultant or email the director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Supporting districts as they develop, maintain and update customized board policies and administrative procedures.
· Assisting boards of education to provide stakeholder access to policy and procedure information by compiling documents into an online manual, fully searchable and linked to Kentucky statutes and administrative regulations by topic.
· Designing custom handbooks for certified and classified employees, substitute teachers and coaches, based on board policies to which additional local information can be added. Handbooks are provided in hard copy and electronic format. Optional services include copying and a maintenance component.
· Publishing the Policy Connection newsletter each quarter (provided to all superintendents and board members and other requesting school officials) to address policy and procedure implementation issues.
· Empowering Boards through eMeeting, KSBA's virtually paperless meeting service.
· Serving as the support unit for KOSAA (Kentucky Organization of Superintendents’ Administrative Assistants)
Primary Numbers (number of participating boards of education)
- Policy Update/Maintenance: 172
- Procedure Update/Maintenance: 160
- Online Manuals: 168
- Employee Handbooks: 110
- Substitute Teacher Handbooks: 44
- Coaches’ Handbooks: 42
- Policy Connection: 1,300+ participants
- School Board eMeeting: 99 school boards
- School Council eMeeting: 20 school councils
- Other Agency eMeeting: 10 other agencies